Apprentice Bid and Proposals Coordinator
Are you looking to kick start your career as a Bid and Proposal Coordinator? Do you want to work on exciting projects that challenge you daily – and get paid while you do it?
Do you enjoy the feeling of success and winning? Would you enjoy working in a team who are key to winning new work for NG Bailey? Do you want to walk past a building and know you played your part in its journey? If the answer to these questions is yes, then you might be interested in being part of the next generation of people who build our cities or the next Nuclear power station, New hospital, Theme park or maybe you’ll help save the environment in your own small way by being involved in the early work for a new wind farm or battery factory?
As a Bid and Proposal Coordinator for NG Bailey, you will do all the above. A typical day will be diverse, challenging and very rewarding. We have exciting opportunities for enthusiastic people to join our experienced Engineering Team in Leeds, where you can learn from the industry’s best.
As an NG Bailey apprentice you will:
- Train at one of the top performing colleges or training providers in the country
- Learn about our award winning approach to working safely
- Work both in an office and visit site
- Be prepared for early starts and travel away from home when necessary
- Develop great working relationships with some of the industry’s most talented people
- Have a strong support network giving you the chance to build your confidence and use your initiative
You will learn to:
- Work with Senior members of the team undertaking the creation of professional and high-quality content to support work winning activity
- Build relationships with colleagues and subject matter experts across the business and learn the ‘go to’ people and how to manage their input.
- Collate coordinate, review and contribute to information from across the business ensuring timely completion of tender requirements
- Assist in managing the content for the Bid Managers SharePoint site and maintain a library of information for future use
- How to meet Bid submission deadline according to guidelines
- Ability to proof read effectively
- Develop creative writing skills and excellent grammar
We are looking for people who:
- Are keen to learn
- Subscribe to our values of Passion, Integrity Responsibility and Excellence
- Are organised and well prepared with excellent timekeeping and attendance
- Can speak and write clearly with a good eye for detail
- Enjoy working in a team
- Are adaptable and able to work under pressure
- Can follow instructions and work to a standard
- Can act independently
You will complete Level 3 Bid and Proposal Coordinator apprenticeship, with an online training provider with monthly webinar’s and regular review with your college mentor and line manager. In addition, you will regularly attend in house training and development as part of the programme.
To apply, you need:
Grade 4 or above in English Language, Maths and a science-based subject.
- Pay Type Salary
- Employment Indicator Apprenticeship
- Leeds, UK