Territory Manager - Sydney Metro/Sydney North
Corin is looking for an experienced and motivated for the to join our high performing sales team within Orthopaedic Reconstruction.
Since inception, Corin has led the way in orthopaedic innovation — providing a faster, positive and more assured return to quality of life for people all over the world. Corin’s approach is revolutionising orthopaedics, offering a unique combination of clinically proven hip and knee solutions and world-leading technologies that enable patients, surgeons, and healthcare providers to connect more closely than ever.
In this role you will:
- Become an expert in all Corin’s product range, new product information, service opportunities and special developments of Corin products ensuring their safe and effective use
- Conduct market analysis and territory planning to increase sales volume and develop strong relationships with existing and new customers
- Be present in theatre to assist surgeons and assist in theatre-staff education to maximise the use of Corin products and Technology
- Study relevant clinical articles, surgical techniques, and other data to build the necessary knowledge base to provide accurate advice and problem-solving skills to customers
you will have:
- Prior experience as a Territory Manager within Joints is preferred, however, experience in Trauma and Extremities, Sports Medicine and similar is welcomed.
- A previous track record of strong sales performance within medical devices
- Possess strong presentation, communication, and clinical skills to effectively build relationships with surgeons and other key stakeholders
- The ability to work autonomously, be self-motivated and demonstrate strong business acumen
- Think strategically and be pro-active to seek out and take advantage of growth opportunities
- A flexible work approach including the ability to travel within the Sydney metro/north region 70% of the time.
What’s in it for me?
In return we will offer you a competitive remuneration and benefits package, opportunities for growth and development, within a dynamic, successful and supportive team environment. At Corin we believe that to be successful at work, you need to enjoy what you do. You have to be rewarded for your efforts and motivated to keep going even when the pressure's on. We will help you to play to your strengths and develop and build a career you can be proud of.
PLEASE NOTE: Corin looks to handle all recruitment in-house and will not be utilising agency support for this opportunity.
- Pay Type Salary
- New South Wales, Australia
- Pymble NSW 2073, Australia
- Sydney NSW, Australia